W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Wednesday 4 May 2011

280 Formicophilia

Anything could arouse Luca - so I learned. Once we were lying naked in the field enjoying the sun. A grin on his face betrayed that he had pleasure in something. Before I could ask I discovered a fly on top of his dick. I wanted to wheep it off, but his arm stopped me. "Please don't", he said, "the ticling is so funny, it really turns me on, you know".

Later I found out that crawling insects on his genitals were one of his many fetishes. I didn't mind, cause it always occurred naturally and he hated stinging insects. It was funny to see how a single ant could make his dick rock hard and even make him leak large drops of precum.




















































































1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    My name is Jess and I am a researcher for a television company based in the UK.

    I am interested in talking to you regarding your potential involvement with our new show.

    Please email: jess.board@twofour.co.uk or call: +44 (0) 1752 727 644

    Kind regards,

    Jess Board
    Researcher

    ReplyDelete